Soap Ghost strikes again!

For those of you who have been following my blog, you know by now about our "Soap Ghost".    Be warned, this one is rather gross.

Last night, my stupid dog (he's always stupid when he does something I don't like) walked into the kitchen & hurled all over the floor.  Since I was in the middle of finishing my dinner, clean up fell to my husband. 

After mumbling under his breath and cursing the stupid dog (let's face it, this is never a fun clean up), he went to the kitchen.  After a few seconds of grunts & grumbles, my darling husband called to me urgently, "Honey!  Come here!  What IS that???? What did he eat???  It looks like a black balloon tied in a bow!"

With a deep sigh, I rose & went to see what Stupid had eaten.   "Where?" I asked unceremoniously upon arrival.  "There," came the reply.  I looked down, and smiled, then chuckled.  "What's so funny?" my husband asked.  "It's soap," I said.  Seeing his confused stare, I explained, "I made some laundry detergent the other day.  I didn't want to throw away the little cubes of Ivory, so I put them in the toe of a clean pair of pantyhose, tied it off & cut it.  I put it in the shower.  It's soap!"

At this point my husband smiled & shook his head, "Stupid dog."

Lesson for the Soap Bandit:  Sometimes the soap fights back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My third child

Rainy Day Hair

We have a ghost in our house!